Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Computer Crisis = The Worst Blogger In The World

Edit Video that will be mentioned was not able to upload.

EDIT 2 I didn't want to write a whole new blog entry for this but on the side off my blog there's a new song, it's by 50 Cent. I know a lot of people probably hate him and i am kind of bitter about him not creating any good music of late BUT check that shit out. Turn my playlist the fuck off and tell me 50 aka Curtis Jackson is NOT making a comeback. If you don't think the song is hot let me know, PLEASE. BUT that shit is popping. I got my new favorite song of the week.
"Let's Get It In" -50 Cent
Hello yall, this maybe my longest post ever (sorry Julian who can't write as much as me)Lmao. Had to put him on blast for a quick second. Fuck, i can't wait to get my new phone so i can blog like all day everyday. Fuck being the best artist alive i want to be the best blogger alive too. Ha. Haters i know are laughing to themselves but F.Y.I i always get the last laugh. Sooo I haven't posted in what feels like two days and change. Well my laptop had a virus and my dad fixed it but the internet STILL doesn't work. I get home too late to use my aunt's computer, who complains a lot about it but i love her, and my grandfather got his computer back yesterday but doesn't want to share. He's over 70 years old and doesn't want me to use his computer. He put a freaking password. lmao. I know seriously. What is up with the older generation these days.... Makes me feel old. SHIT.
Just for the slow people in the room, the aforementioned is the reason for the title of the blog.

Second, SHOUT out to TEA-Chung, who apparently is asain (with the tea reference =) and who must of come up with the name during college. I'm glad to see her back on the blogging scene. (Insert memory of Xanga and my Eminem Obsessed days.) I still like Tiff, that's what i've known her as since 5th grade when well, she and the rest of the world hated me. I was a little bad ass, bad mouth son of a bitch at ten. I just simply didn't give a fuck. OH how things change. Being sentimental sucks. LOL.

Okay back to business. The video above is the video i have been talking about, rather raving about. It's me rapping on New Years. No need for youtube or anything because i am not trying to mess up my career with a 2 minute freestyle i wrote, half asleep and high of life. Lol. I'm usually nice with the shit though. I think it's alright. Kind of funnny. Peep my grandfather in the back looking at me like i'm out of my mind. Take a good look at him actually, cause ladies he's one good looking man at 72 (73 this saturday). I might look something similar. Just picture, a loui vatton belt, ralph lauren polo, the smell of prada, and some ridiculously tight pants created by Kanye West. lol.

Let's recap monday. Monday was an alright day. A lot of anticipation on my part for monday. I don't know every week gets more excited because i know some good stuff will come. 09 BABY!
So i got my classes and i'm taking Math again and shit. I'm pretty excited though. Like i've said countless times. It doesn't matter what classes im taking because everything will be a B plus or higher, i fucking guarantee the shit. I'm not fucking up like last time. Oh since we're on last time, i did manage to pull of one A (minus) in my Mass Media class. It's the only grade i got so far but here's a look at my schedule starting January 26th. Okay nevermind it won't copy and paste. But it's:
Philosophy class
Math Class
Television & Radio Class
Film Class
& English 2 (hopefully)

I'm pretty sure i can handle it. I'm a man and sometimes a man has to dare take on what he's not ready for. I don't know where that whole philosophical line came out of but i think if someone is mentally prepared for something there more ready then someone whose physically prepared. It's all up here.

(points to brain) lol.

So besides getting classes and cracking a couple of jokes with some of my classmates, i had a basketball game. Idk, maybe i'm a little more cocky, confident, or whatever but i FEEL like a college player for once. Like i feel and KNOW i'm a college player. SO what if i ride the bench sometimes shit happends but it won't stop me. And i know my teammates tease me out of love but it's war out there on the court. Practice or game. If i make a mistake, i'm forcing you to make a mistake too. Hamarrabi's Code status. (History one if anybody remembers. Shouts to Byheny. lol) I'm a grown man. This ain't High School. I'm on the team to get better. Point Blank. Period.

Anyway, tangent! We had a game and we should have seriously won by 30. I should have been playing at the end but these assholes played like absolute shit for basically 35 minutes of the game. It was pretty sick to watch knowing you could do a better job AND you're wearing the same uniform. There were missing shots, i knew i could hit. I'm not hyped off of averaging 5points, in 2 1/2 minutes against a terrible team or shooting 1000 percent. I'm hyped because i know i can do it. Anyway, we won by one. We went on a 19-2 run and won the game. I really felt bad for the other team. They only have 2 wins. They came up all the way from fucking Maryland and lost a game they DESERVED to win. We're just talented and kind of cocky ass New Yorkers or Brooklyn Boys.

(thought to self, Brooklyn Boys...hmmm new song title?)
(another thought, i'm such in a creative space right now any idea could be worth a million dollars. Notes.... back to blog)

Yea, so i feel a little slighted.

Yesterday i just went up to my old highschool Robert F. Kennedy and just chilled out with my P.I.C Julian. It was pretty fun. We made jokes like old times. Tapped up some things or rather people LIKE old times. I also met my sister who was pretty excited to see me. I was happy to see her. I know she just likes being around me so unlike when i was little, i let her tag along. Sometimes siblings or younger people need that (shouts to Trevor).

I also met her Boyfriend. (had to put it on a line by itself)

He's a freshmen. Kind of big. He's actually spanish usually she likes black guys. (no comment and no offense to black guys). I don't think my sister should be dating much at all but you can't really CONTROL someone's life. As long as i don't SEE what they're doing i'm fine. I was 15 once. God the stupid shit i did. Anyway, anybody in R.F.K just keep on the lookout. Lol. THANKS!!!!

So back to Julian, dude gave me his coach wallet???????????
I don't even know what to say or how to respond to that. It was extremely nice of him and i guess putting it in my blog is ONE way i can repay him. I got to buy him a bacon egg and cheese on friday.

Lol. Word.

Then practice. Where i busted ass again. Coach complimented me. It's nice but i never take it to heart. I just got to "do my thing" (hate that phrase).
Oh and the Love & Basketball shit is almost done, i just don't like the way it's coming out. I'll drop something by the end of the day, for my own sanity.

I WANT AN IPHONE OR THE BLACKBERRY STORM!!!!!!!!!!

Later - Jam Young Out!





P.S. Just want to throw these pics in their for those who haven't seen it.

And i have to add this THROOOOWWWWBACCCCKKK SONG.

SHouts to my Man Cory for this one.


FOR REAL CHECK THIS SONG OUT. MAYBE YOU MIGHT REMEMBER IT. FEATURES ONE TWELVE.

1 comment:

  1. YOU RIGHT! I am so Asian.. and i never HATED you.. you were just an asshole, lol but that only lasted a year! 6th grade we were closer than ever! and then you know what happened lol. Being sentimental doesn't suck all that much!

    ReplyDelete