Saturday, January 31, 2009

Officially Tight

Yo, it's 5:32 a.m. yes check the motherfucking time of the entry and i am officially tight. This is bullshit. I have to be at work in exactly 1:27 mins. The best part is i find out at 12pm last night. Do you know how fucking mad i am right now? Tomorrow is a long ass day or should i say today. work.basketball. and then i was planning to go bowling with like 7 co-workers. Man but now i might not fuck that. Call me a drama queen and shit, dramatic, over the top and i'll say FUCK YOU, don't fuck with my sleep. I can survive one day with like 3/4 hrs, if i'm lucky but TWO DAYS. Yesterday i was tight cause i went to bed late and was going to the studio. Got up because i rather be tired and doing what i love (cause music is my life, then getting up for fucking school) got dressed and found out my session was cancelled, again. MAN FUCK THAT. How was i suppose to go back to sleep. Now i was so anxious around 12 that i didn't fall asleep until one. Then in my head i get o.d anxious and infuriated, and it's dumb hot in my house that i wake up at like 4 ish and guess what. I'm not falling back to fucking sleep cause i'm even madder that i'm losing sleep.
SELF FOR FILLING PROPHECY. MAYBE. But i'm tight.
So the kid that covered for me on tuesday asked me to open today. I told him i ain't really want to and shit and blah blah blah. But he texted me at 12 and tells me he's in jersey and if i'm taking the shift. I'm not saying he's an asshole but that's some dickheaded shit. 2 nights ago we were talking and i was like man i really don't want to do it, i'll do sunday though if you ask. THEN HE HIT ME UP AT 12 last night.
OFFICIALLY TIGHT.
And at this given point in time, if he were to read this blog entry, i truley don't give a fuck. It's different if I MESS WITH MY HEALTH but when someone else fucks with it, NAH brother. FUCK THAT.....

And on some O.D. to the second power grimey shit, i hope you don't sleep well.
Jam's fucking out.

2 comments:

  1. damn mamasita im sorry you have to go to work and that they're assholes enough not to tell you reasonably in advance.

    take it easy though.

    studio time on sunday?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did David call you mamasita? And hang in there because you will get plenty of sleep later. If you have gone two days on that amount of sleep, you will crash. Hopefully you have nothing to do tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete