Saturday, January 10, 2009

Light

Hey yall the reason i am calling this entry "light" is because it's officially my new term. It means like easy, to do something with very little effort sooo when i scored 4 points today, i consider it "light." It ain't nothing anymore. I'm a grown ass man. Ya dig? =) Yea i got into the game today. 2 Minutes, but i got the game face on, always now. I feel like a new me.

Anyway, i'm hoping that i get a C in my last class. Pray people, pray!

Oh and we won by 23.

Next, i was on a panel today at my old school talking to kids about college. Was madddd nervous about public speaking. Idk college has made me more nervous actually but i'm more comfortable with my raps? wierd? i think soo. Anyway it went well except for the fact i saw my sister all up on her bf, but again that's life right? I hope people listen, what i say and experience comes from the heart. College is no joke. (can't wait until next semester).


I'm just going to post this rhyme up and yall tell me what you think, it's not done and i wrote it on the train but i wouldn't post it up if i didn't think it was hot.

"I think i've finally hit rock bottom
i checked every symptom and i got em
academic probation
lyrical blue balls, no masturbation
because the thoughts my mind is creating
can't get out, so i'm the real life jason
no hockey mask, no stack of cash
if individualism was a class
shit i probably wouldn't pass
i hear shit and just want to spazz
because what the fuck happened to my ass
especially recently
cause the only thing recent to me
is my bad memories
mistakes haunting me
not even ugly girls wanting me
and i'm too depressed to anything on my own
right now a sofa bed is the definition of home
while jam is the definition of all alone
i wish i could just blackout to my headphones
lost possibly in another time zone
i just want to be touched like the iPhone
what i know is unknown
so what could i go when my future is on hold
no best friends and even my close
friends don't want to be close
so i'm just looking at the post
of my life
what do i have to do or sacrifice
to get a "yo this nigga is nice"
is it because my heart is frozen sold ice
or because you hate that my lines are tight
like an asshole
yall assholes disgust me
but never discuss me
i just want to be loved be
and everything would be lovely
how about a mother near by
a father who would do more than try
so i could do more than cry
i thought i was living the truth but it's just a lie....

to be continued


Jam Out

2 comments:

  1. You certainly made it look "light" but I know you were shakin in your sneakers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julian told me about the speaking thing at rfk and told me to go. But, I said no cause some kids just look at you like "who are you?!" and they dont listen. Plus, I hate public speaking, you already know that.

    And you ARE loved.

    ReplyDelete