Sunday, September 6, 2009

Let's Have A (Re)Discussion

What's good readers, listeners, and observers aka people I appreciate very much. I'm tired as fuck and wish I fell asleep a little but ago but I can't sleep. Some stressful, angry situations I been going through. Been stressed about school and just need like good/quality sleep. I don't get that very much or often. Lol. Sleeping with my grandparents (alone, on the couch bed, NOT WITH THEM) can be a bit stressful since they get up o.d. Early, make. Noise, and wake me up. I learned how to avoid that shit. Also my knee is kinda bothering me still. I actually hurt it during cross country. I didn't know I had knee problems cause apparently my knee is too high. Which means I have to stretch a lot, A LOT, and I will probably have knee surgery kinda early in my life (like late 30's/40's). Yea. Not a good look.

Right now I'm watching the 5th element with my sister ashley and this shit is dumb weird. And on a random note, I think my sister is extremely pretty and I have to watch out for her because of that. Actually I think all my siblings are really pretty. I was actually hanging out with them today. It was really nice. I actually made therapy on time too. I really needed it, like really needed to talk. I also have to make therapy on time or someone's gunna take my slot and I lose my amazing therapist.

Anyway, I just want to reiterate how life is sooo weird. My uncle blames life, I blame the people in life. Yea life may be a bitch but it's the people she births that make it crazy.

I'm about to pass out again. Goodnight. Will write an entry or two more, later. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment