Thursday, September 10, 2009

Resurrection & Restoration

Let's talk insecurities...
3 that top my list are:
Dancing
Weight/Apperance
Rejection(not being good enough)

And those are three things I've been struggling with for the upper half of my life 9 1/2 years I guess you can say. The biggest one is weight though simply because it's always there. I can only put myself in certain situations where dancing will effect me but weight that's on me 24/7. Can't do shit about it but lose it. And eventhough I do lose it, I just don't have much control over it for some reason. It's wild.

One summer I gain, next summer I don't. It's this constant cycle and believe me I feel no pressure by society. I feel pressure from myself, my peers, and my sport. Like how the fuck have I played sports all my life and still have this chuby/belly babyfat shit. I don't even think it's babyfat more like b.s. Aka fat but yesterday it bothered the shit at me.

people on my team in school mentioned I have gained weight and I must admit ten or so pounds is a lot BUT to make it seem like I went from a twig to a log pisses me the fuck off. And to constantly bring it up, from one person to another person damn. Like is making a scene about It NECESSARY no BUT what I will do is shut everyone down. I just have to prove it to myself you know. That's were It starts. I shut people down about my rappin n my weight for years. Had haters suck me so hard thought they were my girlfriend but whatever. I just need to "brush my shoulder off" tell these "haters" "I'm as real as it gets" then from being on the team I'm moving "on to the next one." "What more can I say?"

Leave it at that. I'm placing the blueprint on these people.

JAM THE FUCK OUT

1 comment:

  1. i'm pretty sure the weight issue is an insecurity on almost everyone.

    and i will see you on the 26 :) i'll text you details soon

    ReplyDelete