Monday, September 21, 2009

Mood Ring 10: Extra Special Edition

These are moods i've felt recently but the last two are songs that inspire me. That when i listen to i want to go out and make something of myself soooo dig it.

Blueprint 3 Review COMING SOON.

Just to throw out there Charles Hamilton supposedly got dropped from Interscope and the album i was waiting for June 25 finally dropped on the internet. I'll post the link on a later entry.
This one song is a song from it called "All Alone"

this is an oldschool throwback Justin! Somebody get me this beat ASAP!


Inspiration:
Jay-Z Featuring Pharell -So Ambitious

"The motivation for me, is them telling me what i can not be, OH WELL!" "I'm so Ambitious, i might hit two sisters :)"
Last Call- J. Cole


This last one is the song that helped me finish my first 5.3 miles without stopping. YOU KNOW! Kid CUDI!!!!!!!!!
HEART OF A LION "Can't Nobody Stop me!"


GO COP THAT NEW NEW!!!!

Let the music speak for itself

No comments:

Post a Comment