Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Feel Somebody Watching Me... Maybe Cause I'm alREady HOMeeeee

What's good new readers? What the hell is new? What's good? I don't get to really hear yall but eventually know I'm gunna have too many followers one day. Meaning the whole world is going to be watching me, to see what I do and I acutally feel like that's already the case.

I have people who read my blog, who read my statuses, who watch me on youtube, myspace all that without me knowing. That's the advantage and disadvantage of having things out there without really trying to promote it but fuck it I'm not ashamed cause soon enoigh the whole world is going to hear my most memorable, deep work and I'm not ashamed at all. What should I be ashamed about, this is what I want to do in life. These are the consequences I have to deal with. It actually makes me happy but nervous. I bet as I get older I will try to privatize everything I do, on some jay-z shit. My wife may not ever have my last name but aslong as I know she's my wife and she knows, fuck it right?

Anywho, I actually came to school on time and when I say on time I actually mean early. It's crazy. This means I CAN do it, now it's all about consitancy, one of the most important things in life. Consistancy, I think people forget that, and when I say people I mean myself too.

Confession: missed anthropology. Fuck life. Lol. I'll get the notes. I'm trying to keep missing class on the minimal. Try no more for the rest of the year. Last year missed WAY too many.

Last notes:
Copped the CUDI album. So far I like. It's mellow. It's me. But I'm far to stuck on the blueprint, oh well. :)

And I bought the special edition one for 19 dollars no bonus 3 songs. -I'm not the only one everyone didn't get it. Fuck life yo. Lol. Whatever. Money is money but I do need it.

Jam the fuck out

3 comments:

  1. Annoyed by this "fuck life" saying. Can you stop? It's very immature, high school-ish AND you are not that. Please??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I told ya I always read the blog, do me a favor and make a post tellin people to vote for me here: http://www.exploremodeling.com/Contest/Faceof_ELF_2010/9936/Angelica_Berry.aspx

    Would appreciate it soooo muchhh
    ~Berry

    ReplyDelete