Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Real As It Gets"

Hey yall,

I actuallý have an entry to finish if I rememver what I was writing about lol. either it doesn't matter I got to update you guys on the recent events, emotions, and whatever the hell else I can think of!

Oh by the way the Kid Cudi album is out today, must I repeat myself gooooo coooopppp thhhaaattt at your nearest target. I feel bad though because I know it's gunna be dope but I'm a still be more on that BP3 shit, that's party why I didn't buy Raekwon's album. I will. I promise lol.

I been feeling crazy stressed of late but it's weird cuz I'm stressed and feeling good. It's weird. Anyway, as some may now I had my first track meet on sunday morning at 11. I had to wake up at 6 50. I also was neverous as hell but after listening to run this town with the beautiful weather and wonderful competition I was quite hype.

I started and was like oh shit, fuck my life lol but as I kept going I was getting more excited and inspired. Seeing others trying to pass me, other's who are skinny, others who thought they would do real good, fall off while I jogged right passed them felt sooooo good. Plus the weather and I was decently prepared. I wouldn't have broke any records but for my self-esteem and for my own standards I would've made my own records.

I woudld've strarted.a new precendent and chaper in my life. Ironically I didn't finish the race because I was directed the wrong way. I did feel like it was too short but when I saw the finish line I booked it and was feeling good. I could've ran more I'm not gunna front. I was feeling stupendous. Sooo good that I was gunna do anything to finish the race.

Anyway, next sunday I'm a get em. I swear!

Sidenote: I already lost 4 pounds. I'm feeling better. I'm not taking these fat comments to heart anymore fuck it.

On the basketball tip: I feel very awkward. My jumpshot, which improved last year, makes me feel real uncomfortable. My form is sooo weird. Anyway, I did decent yesterday. Scored a couple points, hustled, played d. Once I get my confidence near the clouds, which I'm sure will be soon, I'm gunna dribble the ball, go to the basket, pass the ball, control shit and hit my mid-range jumpshot.

Yesterday no one called me fat either. Haha.

People see me working hard. Marlon made me feel good when we were lifting weights together. It did feel mad good. I'm doing pushups and crunches at home. I'm not letting anything faze me.

Aslong as I show that I'm hard-working no one's gunna take my spot and people let me know that.

So I'm goooooddddd. But I wanna be better. Holl@!

So this past weekend was alright, played a litle ball, just chilled. I'm actually pretty proud of myself, I did some bold, but positive things this weekend, which I miss dearly.

That's life though, sometimes even when you work hard, put in work, you may never obtain everything you want. Fuck it!

I'm tired, just got to class. 7 hours is not enough for me.

Tonight I have to go to work and work on my first paper of the year. I actually have 2 coming up too.

Fuck life lol.

Anyway, I might give up my second day or trade it for saturday. I just got to fill out my loan. Damn I can be maaaaddd lazy sometimes. Oh well. I'm taking on all challenges and challengers.

"Ooo, they want me to fall, fall from the top, they want to drop, they want to stop, they want me to go...but I'm already home, HEY, I'm already home"

Jam The Fuck Out

2 comments:

  1. Damn, I just asked you about the verse and then read your blog. We think waaaay too alike sometimes! "I'm already hommmmeeee...."

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i just bought both cds, and they are both AMAZING<3

    go run to target, and get Man on the Moon! kill 2 birds with one stone ! :D

    ReplyDelete