Sunday, September 13, 2009

Reconcilation: I THINK NOT! New Catch Phrase/Lifestyle/Quote

My uncle and cousion started this so I will begin it like a fucking poem:

Fuck life

Or in twitter times #fucklife

"Fuck life"

A girl who claims she loves you, makes you wait for her, but tells you to go on with your life, get jelous, spazzes, calls you pathetic but STILL doesn't WANT to be with you equals...

Fuck life

Getting cut after playing for a championship basketball team

Fuck life

Running cross country, being the 2nd slowest runner, getting called fat, not finishing your first race, while getting a burn and your rash worsens.

Fuck life

Having a home but not having a home

Fuck life

Economy is supposedly getting better but your family situation is getting worse, especially with money

Fuck life

I think you get the point. That's all I wanted to say. Enjoyyyyy

2 comments:

  1. i like the first stanza, i know how you feel :-I

    as long as you can write, things will be good. keep your head up high.

    ReplyDelete