Sunday, September 6, 2009

Just Some Randomnes§

Homie wanna talk, well let's be about it

Be straight foward, let's not tip-toe around it,

What's on your mind, in your chest, put it out, on the desk, let your heart breathe again, so we can be free again

Take steps, away and towards

The lights in us, but the darkness come fowards

As death and pain comes closer, my eyes get lower, and I'm soaked, with emotions, no umbrella of protection, no invisable cloak to disseaper, like a deflated erection

Prespective

Help, the child in me screams, vile, and desperately in need

I must suceed, or succeed

Destiny

Rambling, thoughts very clouded, what's filtered, I need rest and some coffee

Everyday, not the same, torn or in shame, but life is a game, that we have to play

Betrayed

Felt, before, walk or stay within the confined doors,

The allure

Pull, close, away, tug of war, what we endure, shall always stay, corruption, of something, sort, has placed me under cuffs of captivation

Erase

Only in theory, paper, or typing, can I bleed my feelings, with no knifing,
exciting

Drawn out predicitions, of life

Scribble in the insides of the tombs deep within my eye seeing, dome

My scrotem is packed and empty light, but heavy, still either or my necessity to take chance, to risk, life in order to feel and touch and love

Life

Contridictions

Continous

Floating

Unkown...ending...

If there is one

Shed light

No comments:

Post a Comment