Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Drinking Cheap but expensive Coffee while learning about RED hot Magma...Boredom

Lol. I love the title don't you. 2nd class of the day and I'm kind of bored. Ironically the class is pretty interesting. I like the professor. He's an archeologist himself so it's cool that he can teach a class. Wanna hear something weird? My dad is teaching a computer class at Queens Borough Community College. Lol. I have no idea how. How because he has nothing but a highschool degree and because he has no time for himself and for his children BUT I wish him the best of luck.

And I just want to say mmmm.... I miss coffee, specifically smiley's coffee in the morning. Fuck, I miss RFK. Anyway, at least I'm getting use to and adapting to college. I think next year I'm a take out a big ass loan and live in like a dorm complex apply to it. Even if it takes me the same time from my house, I just NEED the experience especially if I STAY in brooklyn. I really like the area, school, professors here though.

Anyway, I wanna finish by rhyming words so if you guys no any that I don't mention please drop a comment :) holla!

Volcanic
Mechanic
Tragic
Magic
Chapstick
Sabbath
Carrots
Lavish
Elastic
Manic
Titanic
Atlantic
Panic
Dammit (lol)
Dynamic
Problematic
Drastic
Hat Trick
Plastic
Fantastic
Frantic
Can-It
Platonic(?)

Lol okay I'm done. Let me hear your results.

"H-O-V, I got my own lane already!" -Already Home, Jay-Z

Cop that BLUEPRINT 3 and Only Built 4 Cuban Linx

Jam The Fuck Out, laides and gents

No comments:

Post a Comment