Friday, September 18, 2009

One laRGE Question

"Why do words have so much impact?"

I mean words are just words right?

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me?" Is that how the saying goes.

I mean sure words like Niggers, crackers, spicks, guidos (however you spell it) have meaning from hundreds of years ago because of oppression and what not, but why do they hurt.

What would you remember or be more hurtful toward you if I said I hate you or showed you I hated you by pulling a prank on you everyday of your life?

I don't know I thought that was an interesting topic that one of my professor's brought up. I hope no one gets offended by this.

It's just a question.

Let your brain ignite, let your thoughts rome, so your mouth can speak an educated response...

Jam the fuck out

1 comment:

  1. it's not the words itself, it's the meaning behind them that hurts. then there are some people that allow themselves to go under the words that another person says.

    that's life. it sucks.

    ReplyDelete