Saturday, September 26, 2009

Few Words Some (Sum) It All UP

I'm tired as fuck right now but i'm still up. Just too much thinking and not functioning and things just aren't right. MY body isn't right, my bball game isn't right, music isn't right, and my head is definitely NOT functioning properly. I don't really know what else to say or do right now... And on top of that my blackberry, that fell into water about a week ago, is finished. Broken completely. I have to wait to get a new one so anybody who has texted, bbm me, or called me on that number i completely apologize. I kind of look it as a minor blessing though, being free from the media. Free from my typical habits. I don't know. About to watch "Bored to Death" on HBO and go to sleep. Long weekend of headaches, work, and hopefully some enjoyment. I feel like screaming. I feel like cursing, especially at YOU, yes YOU, you know who the FUCK YOU ARE. God...

"What happends when the same thing you love is the same thing you hate?" -quoting myself.

Goodnight yall and wish me luck. As the city stays awake, my eyes begin to drift off into a state of hopefulness, hopefully, in my dreams and eventually in reality...

3 comments:

  1. i feel you on everything you wrote in this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that explains y u didn't get my text a few days ago. Sorry that this is all happening to u. I haven't spoke to u in a while so idk how everything is going but I hope it's getting better. i'll talk to u when u can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no wonder, it seems like you disappeared from twitter haha. but i actually did text you that if you're free on any weekend coming up let me know so we can do the interview. (we have the whole month of october anyway)

    ReplyDelete