Sunday, April 5, 2009

untitled

Don't really have anything specific to write about. Weekend has been long and hectic. Stress meter has been up and down. Haven't really wrote much in the last week maybe because I've actually had a social life. I think I'm one of a few people who really doesn't have the same sex friend they can call and just have a heart to heart to. Or any friend that I could be like... Can I just come over and hang. That's crazy right? Maybe that's why I loved "I love you man" so much because I need a sidney, a mike, a julian, a danny, a david, in my life. Well the last 4 names are what I have closest to a best friend/brother relationship. To be honest maybe one day me and julian or me and david will be that way but if not, I hope I find somebody... Word? Word.

This chick ain't picking up my phone calls. Hate when they do that. NEEXXXXXxTTTT subject.

Uhh, I love you man.
_
_
_
_
_
Walking home. Cool night friday. Went bowling for the first time since the last time. Ate at fridays first time since the last time. Both before the new year and once I became a hs graduate. Same person. Soo it was weird cool. Being the youngest one and my virgin liver. Ha

Last...
_
_
_
_
I feel like the last blogger alive but shouts to audrey and alexis for keeping blogging alive.

Later

P.S. Trying to get use to twitter

Fucked Jam

4 comments:

  1. i hope she picked up eventually

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you shouldn't call "them" "chicks" because "they" aren't all the same. that might be why she isn't picking up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. twitter is addicting. lol btw if you want to reply to someone, just click the arrow reply on the status update or put @username and type your response.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, seriously, I feel like all the other bloggers dropped off the face of the planet. We have to keep it alive!

    ReplyDelete