Saturday, April 25, 2009

Left 4 Dead

People are grimey...

That's the first statement. Truthfully I don't care about why "people" chose not to invite other "people," I don't care if it's a personal thing or not, or if it's because you don't like me or you THINK I'm gunna say no, I don't care if you think I'm broke or a cornball, or maybe even because you think I been talking shit. Regardless it is fucked up, especially when you don't no any of the aforementioned things, REALLY.
It's better to tell me and keep it real in this situation, then single me out when I'm in front of the whole situation.

If karma is true and is a bigger bitch than life, well then let it take its course. I'm not going to say I HOPE it takes it's course but I rather say if it happens It happens. FUCK IT!

Now that I have that little perdiciment off of my chest on to new bigger and better things...

You think your getting cool or close or comfortable with somebody then you realize, REAL is hard to come by. Same people bitching about other ppl have the same qualities.
THE IRONIES OF LIFE.

Tonight, I'm probably gunna write a song, drink or get high by myself, while I watch a notorious on dvd and chill out. Not worry about a god damn thing. Ya dig? In college point at that. The lonliest, craziest, homeiest, place I know.

Word up. About to call my man cory for the nick. Fuck it!!!!

Yesterday went to the studio with some crazy ass grown men who have happy endings, pop pills, and smoke tons of cigs that aren't good for their health or mine especially when I'm SICK. Fuck it. Got a song done. I'm a little inspired I think Most Likely II Succeed will see the light of day... Finally. But still in july I want to promote it and treat it like my baby. Then after that the REAL MUSIC begins. It's gunna be fire I hope and I really really hope people like it. Matter fact, I hope I like it. I have to learn how to like myself, crazy huh?

Ahhh the life. Haha. Going to try it to enjoy it. Friendless, bitchless, girlfriendless, partly familyless, and etc.

Might open my wii tonight or play guitar hero... So many options. :) let's try to live life yall. I'll write later, most likely.

Bueno suerte (good luck) to yall. You have my blessings.

2 comments:

  1. i hate that u feel like u dont have friends = /

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree people are grimey (especially the ones you are speaking of). That's how some people are. Do you really want to hang out with people who you can blatently call grimey? Seriously? You should try to find happiness with the friends you do have because we are all lucky to have just one true friend. All of the other "friends" don't matter in the scheme of life.

    ReplyDelete