Thursday, April 30, 2009

TGIT

For me it's thank god it's thursday. For real. The week is over but I got tons of work to do this weekend. Research. Catching up in math and tvr. Ohhh and definitely getting my shit right in philosophy. If I do well from here on out, I can definitely convince my teachers to boost my grade, for sure!

Go to school at 12 and work out or go to rfk and try and work out??

SELF REMINDER:
Math extra credit (copy book)
More sources
Call rfk when I wake up(before ten)
And go to financial aid office (people claim I OWE money, ding dong heads! Lol)

Just getting home. Going to ATTEMPT to do work. Shower. Relax and possibly watch notorious.

Feel a little better today. Not dwelling or thinking too much.

Just need some stress relieving. Kiss. Going out. Something from a situation that isn't complicated. Can a girl assist me? No? Fuck it. I'm not looking for anything anymore. I'm letting love and bullshit come to me instead of me going for it. That's the plan I'm trying to stick too besides
Working waaaaayyyy more
Making music
Playing ball
And blogging.

(Yo wes holla at me, want to start the project homie!!!!!)

Eh. Love yall to death.
Love this blog to after death.

:)jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment