Sunday, April 19, 2009

Crazy Good News

Looks like most likely II succeed should definitely be the title of my first mixtape and the beginning of a bunch of music.

I'm at wes studii's party (www.wesstudii.com or youtube: wes studii) where I bought an album and got the shit signed by him! It's official. I'm about to be a fucking hoe, with how many niggaz I'm about to start fucking with.

Jam Young N Wes Studii collaboration EP coming.
Due date:june 29th

Jam Young N Yan collab
Due date: one month or less

Jam Young Most Likely II Succeed
Due date:mid June to Early July

Jam Young with new production
Due:mid may

Jam Young with Mike J. Gottie and K.O.S (karlovy, kanary p, realz, off city)
Due:end of may

Jam Young with straight hood
Due Date: possibly by july

Jam Young with a singer
Due date: june

Jam Young with ceaser padrino
Due date: august

Jam Young and Johnny F
Due date:early June

Jam Young, D.Munoz, and Jason
Due Date:Before end of summer

Holy shit. I got a whole bunch of work to do. Guarantee everything will be fire. The EP with wes and my first shit in about 3years are guaranteed to be BONKERS!!!!!

The rest we'll see how I vibe with these new people. If everything goes right expect nothing but illegal substance all over these exclusive instrumentals. Dead ass.

Right now I'm at a bar waiting to go home. I could take a cab and waste money I don't have or I can wait for my friend. Hmmm. I'll blog to keep myself up. Lol. I'm deadass excited. I'm a post Wes's album cover and shit and Charles Hamilton's new project which is dope... 2 go. Lol. You'll understand that later.

SSSSSSLLLLLEEEEEEPPPP.
I want ***** soooooooo bad. It'll come... Hopefully. I'm dead ass praying. Lol.

LOVE YALL

No comments:

Post a Comment