Monday, April 27, 2009

Shape Up

You know what we need...barber shop music. Dead ass. I have some good ass concepts I'm gunna have to keep to myself.

I want this song on the radio that's playing I'm guessing it's called boyfriend number 2 by J. Holiday... Got a punchline with that. Won't say it in hopes no one will jock me. Lol.

But I think I want to come up with that..."Wishful thinking on the toilet seat" will hold made concepts but of nothing but ILLLLLL music. XV is a new artist I been feeling he really has a unique sound which makes me want to find mine soooo bad.

I got to blog about more stuff too because I've been like a rollercoaster with this shit. You guys who read this need some more positive, fun blog shit. It might up my mood too.
I just need the me and wes project and most likely to succeed to come out and I'll be content. I got 15 songs. Top 11 make the cut, if and only if I am happy with it along with everyone else. I just need some dope shit. I don't want to give out everything and my best, best, best. Favorite shit but at least the closest thing to that.

Ohhh by the way I am waiting to get a shape up. Hahaha. Thus the title. Talk to yall soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment