Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Odd One Out aka The Weirdo

Am I weird or am I normal for feeling weird
Normal like every 3 days I have to shave my beard
But unlike them It's non- exsistant
My mind is trapped in an invisible imprisionment
Is there reincarnation, I want to find out so I can live again
Kill myself, and come back as a magic pen
Bleeding on paper, shedding my knowledge strictly in words
In metaphors, similies, pro-nouns, and verbs
And maybe I can still get high off the herb, or white out
In the rap game, there tryna get all the white out,
It feels like when my thoughts are thought out, like when I black out
Yet I never yell out loud
Although I want to scream and spit at the crowd
For not understanding my message but fuck it, I'll take a bow
And then for an encore, spit for as many minutes as a well endowed, penis
Want to know me search google, for mr.martinez
Visit my family tree
And see why I feel burned every day of every second except when I pee
Dead, maybe, but a star I should be
Feel bankrupt like suge be,
Rock the same outfits with the same hoodie
And I hate catching a woody
Cause no girl, in the world, really wants to do me
So I guess I got to do me
Keep my feelings in the back
Until I stand out like 22inch rhymes on a cadallac
Sometimes I wonder am I wack as fuck
Fuck I'm wack for even thinking that
Confidence is a key, but I can't pick the lock
I'm standing here with a knife looking at the mirror in shock
For even thinking I want to see biggie and pac
At such a young age,
Wish when I was younger i engaged more
Spilled my raged more
Went back to hs and banged ever slut hore, I knew
Cause you only live once
So maybe I should smoke like 52 blounts a day, only if it's dro or haze
Shit, I'm tight cause what am I babbling about
I don't know, I just feel like puffy's first ablum...no way out
I feel like a lot of niggaz in life hold out,
I'll admit, sometimes I'm cautious
Grimey, reluctant, since I'm always exhausted
Cause I use to work at mcds and not an office
Imagine doing what I did, for twenty cents above the minimum
That's why yall in the hood get crack and get a gun
Do a couple hit and runs
But I'm in school, waiting for shit to be done
irionically, it just begun
Still I feel like I'm the only one with no friends
Feeling worse than a single mother with no endz
Do I exaggerate, or just take something small and fabricate
It's tough when my records won't ejaculate, come out stupid, imagine the world plus half the weight
Of the universe, on the arms I use to work, on
For a stupid ball team I'm not guaranteed to be on, next year
When will I finish, next year
I'm going to say a bold statement, the best here
Nothing less allowed,
No blood, no foul
And eventually one of us got to throw the towel, in
Till then I'm a kick it like shoalin
Go into every place I'm not allowed in
And try to live life, with my two middle fingers up
and shut up every person that said I sucked...

Wow that felt good to get off my chest. Another troubled day. Cut class since I was gunna be late already which was stupid but I aint have the work done, which is my fault, but what was I suppose to do?

Till then just dissappointed in myself. Had a bit of a rough day yesterday. About to email my teacher or should I go see her...

Decisions. Decisions. Right? Wrong?

Jam is out :/

No comments:

Post a Comment