Thursday, April 30, 2009

AYO! P.I.C aka Juelz

Hey since I can't comment on your blog from your phone I'll just say a couple things here.

First, keep it real man. I love the artwork you been doing it's crazy man. I'm thinking of going to R.F.K friday so let me know :). I really like your creative ideas and the way you feel. I can see your perspective and mind are growing up and being more college like, which in my opinion is more rebellious.

I guess I can relate because I'm a fucking rebel.

Did anyone else walk out of class at 3 o clock yesterday to ralley against the tution hikes? Or was that just brooklyn college.

Back to you though man, as the for the photo shoot everything will be easier in like what... A couple weeks when school is over we'll meet up and do it up. Shit is just o.d. Stressful I know you know :) anyway I'm proud of you kid and keep going for your dreams...

That goes to everyone who reads this blog too. Angelica, Audrey, Alexis (mad A names) even Jenn who just started reading my blog, I know you guys are pursing dreams and learning about life and if no one tells you then I will... We're all doing the right thing and keep doing that! Stay positive.

I know I haven't been positive like I'm preaching but I'm trying. Dead ass. I know my blog probably has been a little depressing but imworkingonit. :) okay, I promise.

I got to stop forcing life and just relax until it comes to me.

P.I.C if you need me I'm one ring away

Later; Jam The Fuck Out

2 comments:

  1. wow, you suck. i'm mad at you now. you can easily figure out who i am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont know why anonymous is mad at you but i definitely feel the love on this blog. i dont know how i let this one slip by, lol usually im on top of these blogs. I think it's the frequent uploads you love doing. lol slow it down papa. anyways when school is over im buying us plane tickets so we can effin get the eff outta this effin place. sound good? lol (ill try) i think we need an escape. heres the best part, not telling anyone and not bringing anything except cash, a camera, and some shades. Chillin. anyways imma hit you up so we can catch up on what went down in April, ive noticed every month we've had a recap session. lol that's what im callin it, the P.I.C Recap. which by the way should be our joint blogging site.

    keep making those jams Jam. na mean? lol

    ReplyDelete