Sunday, April 19, 2009

M.oney I.s A. M.ajor I.ssue = My Life Is Full Of Miami

Wow. Being broke fucking sucks especially, especially when u work in a mall. Everytime u walk into that place your bound to spend a buck and your mind wanders all over the place in hopes it could fill itself with a tangiable item. An item that will bring you some sort of happiness, whether it be temporary or what not.

You know what hurts even more????? When people around you are fucking buying shit. You can't do nothing about it. It's wild. And the crazy part is no matter how much shit you have, you find an excuse why you NEED or HAVE to buy something. I wish I could just buy fucking anything I want, when I want, how I want. Ya dig? Then again we all wish that, don't we? Yea. We do!

God I'm o.d tired. I might be a little hungover (recalls all the drinks: 1,2,3...) But I don't really know what being hungover feels like. I really only been hung over once or twice in my whole life, which is kinda crazy right? Nah. It's not but what would I know about anything. Really. I don't know shit. That's reverse psychology, since everyone around my age group believes they know everything. Get it? Nah. Fuck it.

Gunna post some of Wes's videos and the cover and also putting him on my top on myspace. Okay so let me quickly elaborate on the subject matter of yesterday.

Got into a bar and met a numerous amount of new cool people, musically not really a girl I would take home or a guy.I could chill with and say "I love you man" lol. But just some cool people and it was dead ass nice for Wes to co-sign me. "Yo this is my nigga jam young, I be bumpin his shit in the crib, he's nice." Lol. Damn, think I blushed.

I'm a rapper and that's all I really know about myself. Yea weird huh. Well that's me that broke, ugly, non-harlem fresh, spanish looking, non-spanish, boyfriend material ass nigga. DAMNNNNNNNNN.

Back to the party. Grey goose and cranberry is my ssshshhshhsshhiiiiiitititiiitttt. Lmfao. Had like 4 of them. Might be a record. Haha. Lightweight! Freshman! I love college. I'm just out of it right now.

I'll be back soon on my wack ass computer and I'm starting to hate my blackberry. Not blackberries. Just mine. But it's a love and hate relationship.

Jam the fuck out!

No comments:

Post a Comment