Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Day After

April fools was yesterday only got pranked by one person and the person is an idiot. Lmao.

April fool's project in 2010?
Sounds like a fun idea...

If you don't know I just fucking love music and blogging. I don't know if I can ever blog on the computer again after having this blackberry. I need a case though. Bad. Any takers?

And is it me or my birthday just came and went. Oh shit! It was almost 2 weeks ago. That's c-c-crazy. Shouts to DV who doesn't know about the blog. Lol.

I'm in class typing this shit, my fault for any typos. I'm tired as hell. Just went to be slept on, sleep, and not be slept on. Over think?

Slept on(by a woman)
Sleep(alone or a woman don't matter just want my pillows)
Not be slept on MUSICALLY.

I have to do a presentation in a few. I did the presentation almost a month ago but I'm doing it now. This class, TVR 16.5 lol. Type fun sometimes.

Last, why the vacation might suck;

Lack of recording music
No women (lol, told Alexis how much I love women, not every women is a bitch)
Not going on vacation
Spending money for no reason
Might not work out.
I'll actually miss school. School NOT class. Lol. I don't know why I'm so lazy and so turned off by school and the idea of studying for the first time.

Yea, I suck.

Oh next, next tuesday basketball team going to get comemorated in borough hall.

(Chant begins Broooklllyynn)

Jam the fuck out!

No comments:

Post a Comment