Sunday, April 26, 2009

Good Morning World!

Okay, so I just kind of woke up. Work in less than 2hrs. Exhausted. Not like I didn't sleep well, just tired and still sick. Once I spit some more flem out, take medicine, get another goodnight's rest I should be alright...I hope.

The weather is spanking!

I can freakin smell it through the windows. The shades are down but I know. Feels like summertime, which is nothing but (hopefully) performances, making money, playing ball, and working out. Once I stop spending so much money, which I will, I'll join a gym I feel comfortable at and which is close.

(Miss those teen college point summers)

Hope crazy shit happends in the summer. Tournaments. Road trip. And of course a summergirl. Maybe someone I have already or someone new. Shit would be gangsta.

(But times are rough, believe me I know)

Got to make more effort and get more hours at work. For real. I don't think I'm a work fridays tho, seems like the only day I can enjoy doing something/nothing.

Wes holla at me! For the ep man!!! June!

Then that'll lead up to Most Likely II Succeed. Talking about depressess yet excites me. Wooo.

Thinking of a promotional skeme. Worried if people are going to like it, meaning the unbiased. Cross my fingers...

Later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment