Thursday, April 9, 2009

Home Sick and Sick At Home

Wow. I'm finally in my (sofa)bed again. It's weird. I feel like I finally have a friend but it's been so long. I hope I'm not violating by hanging out with him soo much. To elaborate I stayed tuesday night and wenesday night and most of today chilling with DV. It was fun. We watched basketball together, watch some paranoia shit together, talked, ate fried chicken, detoxed (lol) I guess, and just chilled out. Prettý wild. Tuesday night I played ball and my team won their first game (it was my first game, so what does that tell you?) I'm the x factor!!!!

2nd game I busted my lip. Hard body(wow, I haven't used that since I was like 15. Wow I miss being young). It's still messed up and I didn't really like this kid I was playing with so whatever. Then I played rock band and camp. Mad fun.

Watching two and a half men it's hilarious.

Wrote like 2 verses. My man wes studii is dropping an album the 18th which is also my sister's birthday. He's having an album release party that's going to be like my first one. :) I'm excited. Everyone should cop his cd. Out of support. He's nice. Won't ever make it mainstream but he's nice. Of course I don't like EVERY song I hear from but for the most part I respect his movement.

Underestimated. Is the title.

Go to youtube and type in wes studii. There's a couple videos of him there also the video that I made when we were in the studio.

Also I think he has a website, I think it's www.wesstudii.com but I'm not certain about that.

See, I'm not the typical artist. Everyone deserves to shine and I'm here to share the love. Ya dig? I care and I wish more people were like that. And on some honest, cocky shit, I'm fucking a beast. My flow needs improvement but don't worry ill get it up!

Jam the fuck out. Might post up some videos. Its been a long day. Check out the other entries too. Love yall who still read this and who still blog.

www.twitter.com/jamdreams
~Jam the fuck out~

No comments:

Post a Comment