Saturday, April 11, 2009

This Is The Part In Life's Movie When i...

Wish everyone in the world prosperity, good health, happiness, and enough money where they don't have to live pay check by pay check.

This reason I'm saying this is because I feel like people have been dying lately. On the news. The woman from queens center especially got me a little shook. And then some other incidents. Dead ass it's just wild and I hope families stick it through and work things out. I already know life doesn't end or come close to any sort of fairytale we've read but it can end up pretty darn good depending on how you (one) handles things.

Everyone has had their share of crazy already and I hope that there isn't much more in your future especially within the lives that I know. So whoever is reading this. Just know I'm here for you. I may not know what to say or do but I'm here definitely for a shoulder, a hug, an ear, and possibly a laugh. Times are hard especially with money and shit, I know that for a fact but hey you got to keep going.

STAY POSITIVE! STAY OPTIMISTIC! KEEP STRIVING, SMILING, and always, ALWAYS STAY HOPEFUL.

(Smells the positive air)
End of entry

P.S. I'm here for anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment