Sunday, July 12, 2009

Do You reAlly Wanna Know What I'm Thinking?

Money. Not getting fat. Music. Music. Music. Watch what I eat. Basketball. Music. Basketball. Killing myself cause I'm at home all day. Learning how to drive. Masterbating. Fucking. Music. Fucking. Basketball. Not getting fat. Worries.

That's basically ALL my thoughts. Then repeat the cycle until I fall asleep.

I'll refresh this tomorrow.

And I got to post up the Bill O'Reilly non-sense.

I should try to read and get a mixtape full of music done. Actually I'm calling up some studios tomorrow and going to try and get this other kid "william" 's number from my mom's job n see if he wants to hang out.

I'll be back in NY the night of the 24th I believe. Just in time to see my grandparents one last time before they go to DR. Tear drop. I'm a call them tommorow I miss them.

So how does this title sound:
"The Wackness" based on the movie title. Hmmm.

How does all this sound:
"A.D.D M.E"
"Most Likely II Succeed"
"TBA"
"Dying II Live" (aka my street album then back to the mixtape: Jay-Z project, Reason 2 Believe 2.O, and one other shit).

Everything is coming in triples and I got o.d. Things going on in my head.

About to go on twitter, push ups, sleep, waking up at like 11:30 :)

Nighty

1 comment:

  1. LOL, the "Deprivation of Sex" label cracks me up.
    Good luck with the new music! =)

    ReplyDelete