Monday, July 20, 2009

Recognition

Sorry. I can't go to bed. I have this stupid, sloppy ass habit of sleeping this late. And I have to force myself to stop but looks like today won't be the day soo. I have to say a few things. Mainly one though. Sorry I haven't been updating you guys on my trip but I will. Just give me time to sort it out in my head so I can type it/write it out for you wonderful readers :).

I put the title as recognition because I wanna shout out all the moms out there. Every single one of them good and bad. BUT mainly the ones who at least try. AND I can say although my mom has had setbacks n has acted like a crazy person I love her. I love her with all her faults. Yea she abondoned my sisters and I physically but never really emotionally n financially.

Being in Florida really makes me appreciate her more. The crazy thing is I basically see her ONCE a year for however long I stay or she stays in new york. And that is shitty and sucks a lot. My mom isn't the best mom but I'm glad she's my mom. :)

She's actually being really positive and fun. Dressing up. Looking nice. Cooking for us and etc. So I'm helping her...in small ways. Entertaining my sister. Play video games with her. Making her life. Paying for movies, food, and other little things here and there. I know she has very little money and can't pay for this house by herself BUT what I love about my mom is that she is resourceful. She finds a way to do things. She makes things happen. Especially financially. Sure she's in debt but she never let's money weigh over her head to an extreme extent. My dad does and it really pains me. Cause even when he had money it was the same story. I love my dad but money is one thing I will never ask him for. EVER. Anyway, my mom pushes. She works hard. Makes results. And I'm glad I adopted that quality from her.

I love her. And if your reading this entry I want you to tell your mom that you love her too. Even if she miles away or in a better place (heaven) she can still hear you and know that you mean it. So on that note.

I love you mom. With all my heart. And I miss you a lot. I wish you were still here with me everyday... Even if I don't say it or show it. I do. I really, really, honestly do.

Night yall...

No comments:

Post a Comment