Sunday, July 5, 2009

199: Do You reMember The Time...

Hey yall

I haven't been fully blogging but I have done enough justice representing my mood through youtube videos and songs. Right now it's dumb early, I haven't seen 7 o clock since school ended. DAMN

Well happy belated July 4th by the way. This year was interesting considering my "o so" interesting last year BUT whatever, life moves on in a positive way and let's keep it that way.

Soo I got a little typsy yesterday, started freestyle, world priemered (terrible spelling) me and johnny's song, and just chilled out. Actually met an egineer who makes beats from chicago. Chill ass dude. Has a studio in times square so when I save some money WATCH the magic that happends... :)

F.Y.I I'm not even mad anymore about petty things like being invited and seeing certain people. Can't even say fuck it. Cause it's not worth that.

"In 5 years you said we'll meet up for a cup of coffee, well it's been longer than that, I can buy you a drink, yup time flies like that" -Jam Young "How You Doing"

Sooo I been living in college point the past few weeks up to today, the day I depart new york city for about 2 weeks and live the west palm floridian life. Interesting right?Nah! Lol.

I don't know I feel invigorated to write, I'm kind of excited about life, new adventure, new people. I'm still bitter, distraught, dissappointed, and broken hearted but I'm mending the pieces and slowly but surely am progressing.

I'm also an alcholic and a pot head lol. Nah. I believe in moderation, I could never get to that point. (My stomach hurts right now waiting on the longest line in history).

Can I tell you it's one of my fantasy (and probably one of yours) to either sit next to or meet someone hot on the same flight. Awww man. I pray one day it happends. I mean I don't know about any sexual escapades but at least "bagging" some chick would be nice. And just to add I have no girlfriend, nothing close, I'm not talking to anyone and the thought kinda sucks but whatever. I'm not dwelling or over thinking too much. I'm comfortable content. For now.

Soooo as of the last few weeks that's why the minimal blogging and the beginning of plan "re-birth" has been executed pretty well. I'm having a minor setback with certain people/person but it's all good. I get to see my mom today!

I haven't seen her since her birthday last year I think...god damn. It's been a long ass time. Makes me wanna cry but whatever, her little boy is growing up.

Now you wanna hear two crazy turn of events: I just saw my mom's husand/exhusband on line a few ppl ahead of mr. And the second ironic thing is that...I actually don't remember. I'm just really hungry.

Sooo I'm gunna miss therapy for 3 weeks and that has been going really well actually. We talked about michael jackson who I wrote/recorded a tribute song for. I'm working on a video so any pictures, photos, videos of anyone u know or of you please send them to me so I can incorporate them in the video. I wanna get it done by the month anniversary of his death. AND I'm trying really hard to rent a lounge in order to perform on his b-day so I can perform and "rock with you" lol.

ohh I remember what was the second crazy thing the guy checking in my bag thought I was 17! 17! Wtf?!?!

I know I barely have facial hair, and have a babyface but 17!

I know more hair makes a person seem older and I just got a haircut (shorter than usual I must add) but 17! I'm like 8months away from 20. Lol.

To paraphrase he was like "oh he's not 18, 17 years old have to go inside to check their bags" and I was like WHAT?!?!

I must also confess I have not focused on basketball much at all and just been on my hanging out, drinking, smoking, partying bullshit. But I have recorded 4 tracks this week and 8 the last two/three weeks. Proud? Yea a bit.
My old rap friend (who gets on my nerve from time to time)

Omg, another turn of events (sorry for the sporadic talk) he's on my flight. He better not be in my row lol. That would be tooooooo ironic. I'm not nervous or anything. It's just wierd.

I love yall. Yall means people. Everybody. Especially the bloggers who I follow and who follow me. We run our society and hopefully the non-judgemental intelligent society too.

Alright well, I guess my time of getting drunk will be over for the next two weeks or we'll see :).

I'm on four hours of sleep on the flight so I want to go to bed. Night. Until later.

Jam :)

1 comment:

  1. omg EVERYONE who I meet thinks I am 16, wtf! = / haha, yo have a great time in florida, we are most definitely chillin when you come back <3
    oh and my blog is deaddd, my apologies lol
    but I'll always read yours = )

    ReplyDelete