Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Reaggrevation Stage

So two days I got a ticket from a cop, who I saw by the way, thinking she wouldn't care and thinking that you could cross through the doors when a train is not moving. I've seen it done plenty of times and have done it plenty of times no problems. Soo I cross and this bitch treats me like I'm sort of fucking criminal. Just writing this make me infuriated with a rage I cannot explain so I wrote a song on my blackberry on some o.d. Shit. It's kind of funny, on some eminem shit. Since I won't be recording n the flow is a little iffy. I'm going to post it here due to Julian C. Fantastic ideas. Here we go: (more entries to come)

Fuck the MTA and all the cops with them
I'm hire hitmen and get they ass killed then
Cementary ain't got room, well we gon fuckin fit them
Cause I don't give a shit man,
slit they fucking wrist man
Take they fucking nostirals and use it as a piss can
Then write them tickets for being dirty ass snitches
Then I'm a burn all they pictures and fuck they bitches
But even worse, throw a middle finger at yall hoes
Dressed in blue nyc provided clothes
Your giving me a ticket for endangering my safety
Well I'm a rape your ass and see who needs the safety
Rob all your jewlery and put in a safe be
Hasty, hate me, Crazy, maybe, but I'm a spit more hatred then slim shady
I won't take the kids but I'm a burn down the house
Tell the news it was an acciendent, willis? what you talking bout
My parents getting divocred a second time
And you got the nerve 2 give me tickets and I didn't do a crime
Never been a jail, never failed a class
Still all yall motherfuckers be up on my ass
So I'm a bout to spazz, put a pole in your ass
Stick it up north, that's your present, merry christmas
Permanently on my shitlist
Work the beat like fitness
You can take a fist, hit
well I'm leave ya like a single bitch, your husband missin,
Better fuckin listen,
Before your face get jizzed on,
Only in america can u get this type of shit done
Violent, pariana, silence, ya momma
If life is a bitch then I hope karma, is worse

No comments:

Post a Comment