Thursday, July 9, 2009

Okay, The Devil Needs Reminding

Wow, I'm tired as fuck. I been home all day and it's some crazyyyyy summer storms going on right now in west palm so far. These are the highlights of my vacation:

Sunday:arrived. Saw my mom. Spent time with her. Chilled with my sisters. Met this kid chris my mom works with who reminds me of my cp friends with a southern accent.

Monday: walk with my sisters 30mins, 1.68miles to a broken down movie theater just to miss dinner and watch the proposal. Then after I went to this kid chris's house to like his house party but the party was near the end. So I drank rum and a beer. Made a grill cheese, ate a hot pocket, and just chilled with some cool people. The girls were alright. Not to be rude but it seems a lot of the women I've met so far, down here, don't have much of a butt, but fuck it. That doesn't mean much.

Okay so tuesday, my mom drops us off at the movie theater that's not broken down but everything is closed except for this candy place and the movie theater. The candy place had this amazing bathroom that was see through but after u locked the door it fogged up. It was mad cool. Lol. So I bought a big brownie with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream and one scoop of chocolate chip and wip cream one top. Mmmm. And of course water on the side. Sooo after that we went up stairs to the movie theater and awaited to see if our mom would join us. She would not...so I decided I would take them to see another movie, the quickest one, and the earliest one. So we saw...guess...year one lol. My friend told me it was kinda bad but I said "fuck it" one of my favorite phrases. We were the only ones in the theater it was alright.

Then yesterday: we went to the pool for like an hour. It was fun. Swimming takes a lot out of you lol. Then stayed in all day.

Today: basically home all day. And now I just fucked up by calling a johnny rockets in orlando which is 3 hours away. Damn. Lol. Mad retarded I am. that's yoda talk. Anyway, I'm just glad to be out the house now.

I'm going to post a video of bill o reilly who kinda has some valid points but is such an ignorant, snob, asshole, dickface that he can't articulate his point enough and doesn't let the guy he argues with get his chance to speak. Anyway, I'll keep you updated with some more shit.

Later about to eat dinner and watch a movie

No comments:

Post a Comment