Monday, July 20, 2009

Restoration n Ressurection: Long Time Coming Part II

Hey yall, was about to go to bed before I was inspired to write a verse. I only wrote one cause the second verse is going to someone else. So on my blog I will write a second verse n let you read. You'll hear the song eventually. Deep.

I'm revisiting my pain. Old stain.

Jay has B
You were my C
My all, my everything I would need
You were my blood when I would bleed
And I use to want you to carry my seed
Now I don't want you to even carry a picture of me
A picture of a broken promise, of a time we were suppose to be
At night when I sleep, sometimes I feel you close to me but I got fight it
Take every memory and ignite it
Cause what else can I do
When the girl that loves you, can't be with you?
Not true, I think it's closest to the truth
Look at the last year, there's your proof
I keep picturing your vagina loose
With some other man's juice,
Well not all the time, but I do get disgusted
When I think about us touching,
How it could never happen again
How we succumb to less than friends
So I gotta let you fly, far away from my mind
in order to climb, out of this muck
It's not fair if I'm unhappy
To let myself endure this
To force this, a dream...

So I got to start running
Cause this right here, has been a long time coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment