Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Revisitation Rights

Today I only have about 2 and a quarter days worth of time on floridian soil. This makes me melancoly. I think I want 2 be here more than I want to go back to new york. Which is extrememly wierd to be honest. Never thought I would feel this way. Miss my mom a lot. Love being here with her and my sisters. It feels right. Like real right. It's how it is suppose to be, ya know. Mom siblings, beautiful weather. Pool. Beaches. Yea allll that good stuff lol.

I've really had an incrediable time here so my analysis before I leave will help make how I feel more understandable. I feel free here. If I were to learn how to drive n adopt a bit more, florida wouldn't be such a bad place to live. Ya know? So I guess we'll see what my future has in store. :)

Anyway, when I get back I have a full month of summer grinding. Tons of money to spend/make, tons of music to record/perform, and basketball to play. :) my bball team in Brooklyn actually made it to the championship and the coach has been holding if so I can play. That's a big honor right there. I miss being THAT appreciated by anybody. I did get a couple text messages that made me feel good today. Hopefully all the plans become reality. :) ya dig?

Tomorrow I wanna go hang out with my mom, this kid chris, say goodbye to the CVS people and schedule my next two days out. Once I wake up, gotta plan and fit everything in. Including the packing lol. Hmmm...so I'm excited to see what a real (florida) studio is like. Cross your fingers people.

Let's keep the positive going. Anybody who reads this please leave a comment. Doesn't have to be about the entry but I want to hear what positive things have happen to you this week :) let me know! :) I love yall.

P.S. Beat Resident Evil 5 in 6 days. Whoooooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment