Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

I just wanted to make onnnnneeeee last entry in october as another pretty decent month has gone by with a lot of controversial and good shit happen to me. What I just wanted to get off my chest is this age of...being in between. I assume mad people feel the way I do, when they reach my age but it's awkward. Like extremely. Where did 19 year olds fit in? Really? In anything?

But anyway, it's something about emptiness, familiness, and the speciality (I'm making up words n shit)of a holiday. Eventhough "Halloween" isn't like a REAL holiday, something about it makes me want to either do some wild shit, dress up like I was a little kid but play with the grown up kids or maybe even be a kid again. MAYBE that's what having your own kids are for, to teach them and let them bring out the holiday spirit we all kind of lose when we get older.I just wanna celebrate everything. Idk why but I do.

Whatever. I hope everyone has a fantastic, orgasmic night and that no one is left alone or didn't do ANYTHING today.

No comments:

Post a Comment