Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hope You Haven't Forgotten About Me

Lol. True Story though. I know I been M.I.A. And only certain people have seen my face but hopefully I can find time for everyone. Including myself. This week has been very quiet thus my silence. Like I can't even believe that it's almost friday. I guess in recent days or maybe just today I've been in like a daze. The way I definie days is just like things go on and as a person you just kind of oblivious or not paying much attention to your surroundings. It's strange.

I can't really say much more than that as of right now. Basketball season, finals, and much more are coming. People's birthdays, holidays, essays. It's crazy. I'm nervous n worried but trying to ignore it.

Talk to yall later. About to read after I finish zoning to Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings"

No comments:

Post a Comment