Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nights To Remember Turn Into Mornings of Happyness

Hey yall,

I'm tired and very lazy aswell as anxious. I have a bunch of work to do and it's killing me. I feel sort of like a vegetable today. Just there, dead, sitting here.

Outside doesn't look too bad. I'm gunna take a shower and get things done. I have to really try, really really try.
Study for anthro.
Read for South Park Class.
Buy 2 books.
Wash clothes.
Write two esays.
Mentally prepare for basketball and cross country.
Pray for a close friend that's had a rough couple months.

I feel like there's more. It's just crazy. I feel very wierd today. Yesterday I hung out with dv and some other people. Saw a movie. Ate. In the city. I felt kind of good/wierd. Like I've done it before but I feel like NOW I'm becoming a man because I'm not doing all this with just one person. Also the people I hang out with don't make me feel irresponsible, immature, or young. Like it's cool.

But it makes me miss when I use to do it with other people.

Anywho, I realized, well I've realized this before but not all aspects of life will ever be GREAT and days are going to drag and be whatever BUT that's alright. Because aslong as most of things are alright, or more than alright than there is always reason to smile.

And for some reason I feel partially conplete. Complete in terms of, I have a lot of things in place in my life. It's just because of that I'm more exhausted and have to be more prepared than ever. So I think that's what's draining and killing me. But overall I'm fine.

I've learned a lot about myself. My skill. My flaws. And what I need to get a move on with. So let's hope that can happen.

I'm gunna make today a good and productive day.

Everybody smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment