Sunday, October 11, 2009

Re-Update

I haven't put a title with the "re" which is part of my re-birth plan, WHICH is going pretty well. Can't Lie. It's just crazy the emotions I have been feeling and dealing with since the lastblog entry. When too much goes on and too many feelings occur AND idon't have a blackberry (which I've gotten back :)) or have a computer near by, these feelings kind of go to waste and once I don't express myself I go through a mini-hiatus or hibernation from blogging SO I appreciate all my frequent readers. The blog is here to see a deeper view on my life, on my MUSIC, fashion, music that I like, and whatever other bullshit I put up :) haha.

I just had to explain that. So I'm making myself blog. I did really good last month, for whatever reason, in blogging and I like to continue GOOD trends, intentionally.

I got sooo much I wanna write but I wanna say that I found out that my aunt reads my blog, which is a bit disturbing BECAUSE I've never really let a family member know how I REALLY feel in complete honesty with no holes and I can do that on my blog, for now. But she kind of has turned into my friend and my aunt at the same time. She's really helpful and supportive and that sounds like a good friend and AUNT if you ask me. She's also in school for her masters which is pretty cool. She's the only one with a bachelor degree in my family, so as I chase her, she continues to accomplish new things and she's .... Can't say her age :) she hates that.

I'll post soon, I promise, to you and to myself. Gunna sleep while I'm on my way to run 5.3 miles in less than 2 hours. Wish me luck.

P.S. Happy Birthday, Again Dad (Oct.6)

And I wanna do well today, please give me the strength.

P.P.S although my blog is extremely personal and everyone who reads it gets to see an introspective Jonathan, my music is the key to my life, past, present, and future...so when I give you emotional music just know it's true to some extent. I wear clothes but in my music I'm naked...

1 comment: