Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Remember Novemeber?

Hey yall,

Late for school, again. Which definitely isn't good. Grrr. Lol. Really have to prioritize everything. Anyway, had a pretty good weekend which I hope everyone did. Just went to a little house party and then passed out because I was sooo tired. For real. Like I knocked out by the time I got my hour back. Pretty cool to see people I haven't seen in a while, including marc and cory, who were my two closest friends growing up. Who I want to be apart of my life, even if it's distant like it is now. I always come by and show love.

And just to discuss a few things my friend cory has been in a relationship for 3 years with this girl and they just broke up. I don't want to give details about what I know about their relationship but regardless, 3 years is 3 years ya know. So I can't blame cory for being upset but HOPEFULLY whether it be the motivation to get her back OR the motivation to do better (and not make the same mistakes) he will try to go back to school, get a job, or do something with his life. he use to rap with me a long time ago, like when I was 13/14 but no one ever took it serious like me. But if anybody does and wants to make it their life like me than all you have to do is let me know. I never been the type to shun somebody away although I've been pushed away like my whole life but fuck it. That's life.

Second thing I wanted to discuss was november, just how I feel like this month is going to be hectic, a little emotional but overall good. Before I get into that I just want to say that I want to be in the hip-hop game in a certain way. I don't want to make a corny song that ends up getting radio play and then I get a crappy deal. NO! Fuck that. I do this hip-hop shit for the love and I want to be recognized by most people. Not everybody is going to like me but aslong as the big dogs respect me n I have a strong fan base FUCK IT.

Anyway, I can't believe it's novemeber already. Still a little shocking and overwhelming. For real. Last year, november left me sexless, upset, where I connected with Kanye West's 808 n heartbreaks, and I found charles hamilton. Music really depressed me but comforted me, for real. It does way more help than negativity. This time aroiund I know it's gunna be a good month though. So I'm excited.

Talk to you guys soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment