Sunday, October 25, 2009

4th on Paper, 1st in our hearts? Can I say that...

Hey yall,

Before I knock out and go do work/play ball I just decided to write the resutts of todays cross country meet. Both the girls and guys finished fourth. I'm a little sore but whatever. I thought I was going to run a 36 or close to it. Thought my pace was good but I think me and DV fell behind in the beginning which translated into a weak run. Although it felt like I was doing really well.

I'm a little dissappointed, in our performance as a team and my individual performance. Really thought I was gunna do well but it still was my 2nd best time of the year. Which is crazy. Oh well. I'm happy and definitely doing cross country again next year. I think I'm going to run at least once a week in the track when I can. I think it will be good. Confidence slowly rising. I know it hasn't peaked yet, not close but when it does...watch out world. Jonathan Andrew Martinez aka Jam Young is coming. Be prepared.

:) laterrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment