Saturday, October 31, 2009

I don't know what to title this: Random Shit

Hey yall this may be my lasy entry of october, tear drop. Wow the streets are flooded with people. I'm not gunna lie I miss being young but when I was younger I would be missing out on sex lol. Not that that it is or isn't a constant thing in my life. Anywho, just saw this kid with a wolverine costume brought back memories. Lol. And I'm listening to "Empire State of Mind."

Well I really don't know what this entry is about. It's not a rant or a string of personal reandom shit. Idk. I just wanted to right and say life is a roller coaster and I NEED confidence, CONFIDENCE, and CONFIDENCE. Seriously, where can I buy some?

And I just wanted rto also say that I'm 19years old, I say it like it's some secret but it's hard to believe. A lot of times I feel and know I'm really mature, not only for my age but in general but than I wonder if experience or this lack of confidence plus society's (media I guess) views on certain things that hold me back. Like when I'm around certain people I'm quiet, submissive. With other people I'm loud and obnoxious. But when I go out I feel grown up and that's a really good feeling but what makes it bad is when I don't fit in or when people make comments about my age. Especially connecting it with my attitude, personality, and the way I act(?). I don't know. And I will never figure it out. All I know is each day I do get older, smarter, dumber, fatter, it's whatever in the cards.

Happy Halloween yall

No comments:

Post a Comment