Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Do You Ever Wonder? Do You Ever Have Doubts? If It's Not Human Nature than What Is It About?

Hey yall, sorry for my absence. I got a tons of crap to post, pictures, information, plans, updates, videos, songs... I need to do something a bit more interesting. By 2010, I'm looking to remodel.

If anybody knows how to make a blog look more official, anybody who fixes myspaces, creates fan pages, videos, anything entertainment wise.

So I would just like to let people know that Audrey and I finally (my fault lol) executed our brunch/interview, which was pretty cool. She asked a lot of good questions, which actually stumped me. My boy Julian also was interviewed for the same issue (I think) that I'll be in, so it should be hot. I was a bit nervous but it made me feel professional.

We're actually going to re-do it for youtube on some ESPN hot zone shit, so people get to know me a bit better, off the blog and off the music. I really want to come out with two cd's at once. What was suppose to be Most Likely II Succeed and the new cd, The heart is where home is... And just a reminder, I need to copy right ALL thousand of my lyrics so if anybody knows about that, it would all be very appreciative. If I don't get help...

I gotta do it by myself.

Anyway, the title of the entry is basically me talking about feeling there's something missing. I don't have many unbiased opinions so it's kind of wierd saying I'm nice, eventhough I believe I am. I feel like almost every rhyme, every month I get better, especially flow wise. I'm actually very excited and nervous of this process.

I need a co-sign. I need people, fans, bloggers, websites, to like me. I wanna have a fan in fucking oregon lol. I want to branch off but whatever.

A previous album/mixtape I posted up was by Hannibal King, who might be asking me to do a verse for one of his upcoming projects. I just want to be able to do well and have certain production. I feel like if have 2 hannibal beats, puerto roc beat, woody and blackthebeast beat with d.munoz production plus regular instrumentals mixed with soundclick producers, I can do have a solid, valuable mixtape which can be embrassed by the public. I need a direction but I don't. I just want a mixtape that people can't deny their ears.

It's wierd.

I just have believed in myself so long, I feel like I'm the only believer. It's crazy. I don't know...I feel like the "right" time is coming, the coming of age. I'm gunna miss being 19 for real. Being 20 means I have to PUSH myself to extreme limits. It's pretty nerve wrecking. Like I'm (in my mind) a very mature, philosophical, introspective, knowledgable "teenager" although I've never looked at myself as a teen but it's different from being a mature teenager to a mature MAN. I believe I am a man but this would be different. I have to step up. No more excuses. I have no real tangiables, no kids. Just a dollar and a dream. I just need ONE person's help.

I don't know. Plans never work out but hopefully it turns out better than how I planned :)

Talk to you beautiful people later. New entries coming...

1 comment:

  1. No one else believes? You need one person's help? I guess your requests have been fulfilled because I know for sure, as you do, that I am that person and I have always, always, always believed in you.

    ReplyDelete