Sunday, August 23, 2009

Harsh Reality/Mood Ring Part 6

"Booty and Breasts are something that you can't own"
"Fuck what you heard like a dick in your ear(hole)" lmao. Trey songz is a beast. That is fact. I'd do an album with him true story but that's not what I wanted to touch on. Basically this one is about being faithful.

(Why did I mention trey songz than) for two simple reasons: his song sparked this entry and because of my arrogance that says this is my fucking blog and I can do what I want lol.

Okay soooo Trey remixed Mariah Carey's "obsessed" song and pretty much ripped the shit. Talking about how a girl fucked him and then her baby daddy calls him arguing and shit. But trey says she didn't even mention that she had a man. Which happends in a lot of situations. I understand or rather grasp the concept of cheating especially when your not married but I only kind of believe in that if people are young. Still people should tryyyyyyy to be faithful.

See this is the difference, woman expect men to cheat and are insecure BUT what woman don't understand is that men are JUST if NOT MORE sensitive than women are. Example a guy who fucks countless woman usually because he got hurt by one first.and doesn't take the chance in loving a woman. Also when a girl cheats men barely have forgiveness because it hurts soooooo much more. Well I can't say that for all situations of course. But it drives us insane, to the point that we can cry and feel helpless.

I just needed to vent for that. I thought about what if the woman I love ever cheated on me, which can/would/will be a possibility when it happends but I'm just saying.

Anyway, I'm in the theaters about to watch district 9. I'll talk to you guys soon. Still have a few more entries I need to post.

P.S. Parenthesis was an edit (the one above) and so i decided to put the song as well now that i'm on a computer :) holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment