Saturday, August 8, 2009

Residential Problem

Hey yall.

Twitter is back online! Wooo-hooo. Well kinda. When you go without it for a couple days it was just like whatever. Right now I'm exhausted. For real. My head feels like shit. Which is wierd. I think the more sleep I get, the shittier I feel. Lol.

I'm deciding right now if I want to go to long island for the weekend to stay with my uncle. There are a lot more positives than negatives because he just moved to long island. It's hectic. For real. But it's like I always see him in spurts so why not take advantage of this opportunity. Right?...maybe...

Anyway, if I do that I'm skipping a party in brooklyn that I kinda want to go to. Problem it's in brooklyn and I don't know if I want to ask my friend to sleep over.

I feel like crap. So I'll be back later for a part 2. Breakfast time!

No comments:

Post a Comment