Friday, August 21, 2009

(Re)Assertive and The Necessity of Agression

Usually I'm the guy that's always type shy
But I always been the guy that's always type fly
Not been too much into aggression
But rather into,
progression and perfection
Ironically, life's not close to perfection
Drowned into my own tears of sorrow
Everyday praying for a better tomorrow
Still I, realize my mistakes but don't change em
Still get sad, so i start blazin,
till my eyes red like our perception of satin,
Or until my eyes lower than an asian
Need to find the beast that's cage in, and release it
Change who I am and than keep it, that way
Cause being the way I am, is why I feel this way
Lost a couple potiential girlfriends cause I am this way
I need to adjust my ways,
In order to see better and brighter days
...
I/ JUST/ NEED/ TO BE
On the attack on not the defense
Cause losing everything just doesn't make sense
I/ JUST/ NEED/ TO BE
More aggressive and take what I know can be mine
Instead of losing it to someone else in time

No comments:

Post a Comment