Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Winding Down...

Wassup yall,
told you guys I would try and be more dedicated. I just been really drained lately especially since last monday for some reason. Anyway, the title "winding down" is because the semester is over. Another bittersweet event in life. Bittersweet year and when it ends I won't be around DV and a bunch of other people, mainly the cool people in basketball and anthony. But I just like when school's in session. I got A LOT of decisions to make especially with a job. I've never been unemployeed for like 3 months which is killing my pocket. I got fafsa, a schedule to figure out. Basketball games and leagues for the first time and I wanna work out with DV and by myself to practice my game.

I've always done a lot of stuff alone and basketball is not one of them but I wanna play next year. I NEED to play next year so I gotta do the impossible and hope and pray and have confidence that things will workout.I gotta concentrate on studying and making sure I get 3 A's, a B and a D. Got a lot of work today. Gotta do some extra credit and papers this weekend so it is time to really focus.
I hope everyone is doing well and finishes strong. I'm exhausted and on the train. So I will talk to you guys soon. New music and info coming soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment