Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why i Do This

Why I do this, they'll never fully understand,
Cause I was born with this talent like the initals jam,
And I do this, simply because I can
Cause every bar is from a scar that helped make me a man
That's why I'm in the studio, instead of enjoying the sand
Like some of you critics, tryna to pose with a tan
Worked my whole life to be on the move like the tran
To be like shaq, when he goes over your back, yea, the uppherhand
But I'm not gunna lie, I do, do it for the fame a little,
To see the lights, share the stage, be in the middle
Of a miniaj, and some of the greatest names,
And I ain't talkin gucci, waka, or wayne
I'm talking nas, jay-z, and cool james
Kanye, pun, pac and big,
There's others too, but I'm not gunna give, them special attention too,
Cause this is my moment, my 15 seconds,
That I'm a treat like vagina, and stretch it
But truthfully, I do this for my family, for my sanity, maybe financially, but mainly,
To get the last laugh,
So I can run the car, when you feel gassed,
Superhero on the mic, the lyrics are my mask...

Okay I was just mad bored and that was kind of terrible but enjoy.
Gunna put some dope music before the end of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment