Thursday, May 27, 2010

Charles Perspective

Hey, yall, i'll be actually updating soon especially since... (dare i say it) SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!! Can't wait for the grades, i may have worked the hardest i ever had in a semester but we'll see. But what i wanted to share with you guys today, is rap from a different man's perspective. Someone who is in the industry, has been on front covers, on good and bad backlash from blogs and the media, and has a lot of haters or people that just don't understand his unique, weird ways. So from his...
http://segahamilton.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-05-25T01%3A26%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=7&reverse-paginate=true
Let me know what you think:
(Beat he used)
(His words)
I feel good. Great. Positive adjectives.
Lot of static from mad rap and rock fanatics.
New tolerance. I can talk to faggots.
Without callin them faggots.
Divine mercy is a talent.
Took a bus trip, with who we call low lives.
In two days I understood all those lives.
Charles knows why, so don't say Charles don't ride.
I grew up, so I don't have to pause those lines.
I'm the responsible adult of hip-hop. Make note of the age.
Stay close to the stage.
I'm convinced I'm on like I stay close to Ray.
Not tryna con Ray, just sayin. The new Kanye.
send a Ray to replace the con in convinced,
And you'll see why I gave Rihanna her own mix.
Was a Raven Simone stalker till she got all "them" like.
Jokes from the inside. Provoke folks at midnight.
With every sentence I type I get excited.
My wishes is gettin ignited. Stove/oven pilot.
Allison Foster got the bloggers all awkward.
Could be better than Awkward.
Rich thoughts for the paupers.
The spoken word Cyndi Lauper.
The 3rd quarter Derrick Harper.
No technology. My image is sharper.
I'm nasty on the beats. Em mixed with Barker.
Pockets all Precious. No Miss Parker.
2 hoes. 4 Ds. Report card art, sir.
But I'm a home-school student. Gotta get a car first.
June 10th is shorty's bday. Should I card her?
Think about her, talk about her. Everyday is Star Search.
Everyone convinced I should roll with Mr. Carter.
Mr. Carter isn't a bother. Not a shot.
But if I got a shot, the court must be darker.
Alone in a gym. 3 points for the Archer.
Took a stop in Vegas. Saw some real players.
Hustlin outside the Himalayas.
I'm sorry the Hustla club.
So many vices in this life.
Like vices are the niceness we fight to keep light.
But there is nothin light about the vices niggas like.
So like my report card, no Ds in sight.
Diana Ross said I OD on the mic.
I said, "I must be Joseph, hoe. Now only phone me at night."
Then my Miss Katherine toe-tipped back in to my phone.
I threatened to sue her for malpractice.
And entrapment.
She's supposed to be my doctor. My watcher. Not another copper.
Bout to lock her.
Thomas Paine. John Locke her.
Only make it legal for me to make the pot stir.
What's cookin all my thugs in Brooklyn?
Two-way street like gettin stuck in bookings.
Feds tappin my site.
What you readin is Central Bloggings.
Rays start from a point. Now go and get across it.
Feels like I wasted my life like I got a liquor faucet.
But I stay clean. Haven't started sniffin chalk yet.
On this beat I go off like all bets.
Immature like execs having raw sex.
Or real mature like breath when you're all wet.
Real immature like thinking sex when I say "all wet".
Calling all vets. Charles is the best.
The Best get they pen and pands when I get it the lab.
I try to figure out why they mad.
They wish to be what I pretend I never had.

No comments:

Post a Comment