Sunday, May 30, 2010

Family Feud

Hey yall, just wanted to write a quick entry while I'm stuck in stand still traffic. Today was a pretty good day. Not in terms of running, exercising, or anythng like that but just in general. I got two grades back...a C in geology, which is amazing! For something I literally knew nothing in but I guess he saw me trying...well trying to cheat lol. I asked a lot of questions as the semester went on and took my fate for what it was. I got a 16 on the first lab test, and a 56 on the midterm. Then I got a 26/40 on the lab report...no extra credit. I did however really try to understand the work, especially in the lab and tried to study a bit. So I'm proud of myself. Then, I got a B in biology, after aiming for a B-. I studied and cheated lol, I tried to help others too with it and I really tried to learn the labs. So I guess it paid off, the combination. Now if everything goes right...I'll have a 3.6 for the semester. Once I get my incomplete done, I might pass fail my C and C- (art, ugh) and have like a 3.3. The highest GPA on the team (all of them can kiss my ass!) Lol. But for real, I better get that scholar athlete bullshit, next year. The jonathan martinez of old is back and more determined then ever!!

Musically driven, basketball driven, and sooo much more. I just gotta figure some stuff out. I also filled out some applications...sports authority, movie theater, and taco bell (lmfao) yes, taco bell. A job is a job right? Haha. Also, I haven't written much in the last couple days but today I found some inspiration and wrote some good diverse stuff from sex to girls to a dope verse.

Now, let's get to the whole reason why I put family feud in the title. I'm going to try to make this short and sweet...well my sister(s) are very...attention seeking kids. You can take that for what it is and it bothers me and they do a lot of...well...dumb things. I still love them but it bothers me and reminds me how scary it will be when I AM a parent. That's right...no control of anything really. They can have good grades but then cut school for a boy or whatever when they're not EVEN in high school. :(. Sad but true stuff. So I gotta thank my sisters for testing my patience and everyone else's and making me a better brother(?) And a more aware future parent. But the real reason for the title is the consistant mess that my family is. I mean all family's are messy but doesn't mean it doesn't suck. I do love my sister very much and that's why I went on this family trip and try to see my sister when I can. It may only be for a little BUT at least I make an effort. It not only makes me feel better but it gives me a little taste of what home use to be like. I also miss my mom. It's weird how indifferent and mad I am at my dad at the same time, that I don't really think of him. To go off in a tangent, whenyou wanna get over somebody you just become indifferent to them and the feelings really just disseaper or hide or something...it's actually pretty scary BUT true. Anyway, my sisters are probably going to move to florida this summer and it makes me feel a very...certain type of way cuz I won't be able to see them much...especially in new york but that's its own entry.

Till the next time yall...hope everyone did well in school and that the summer grind is an eventful one.

Jam on it!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your grades & GPA, and good luck finding a job!

    ReplyDelete