Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fresh Off The Mind...

I'm scared to go away
With you...
Again
It has been so long
That it feels like it happend in a past life
A life before the "new" me

I'm scared to go away
Because
I remember the joy of packing with high expectations
But the misery of the stay- unhappy sleep
Listening to the fall of tears
From missing an old boyfriend
And a sharp cyringe needle
Injected into the soul of my heart
From YOUR NEED to find another path
With new, stronger, older lovers
Who I,
With my little wit and knowledge of life
Are no match for, the fire evaporating
Intro the darkness of my future

I'm scared to go away
With you...
Honestly
Cause I am scored with humilation
A burnt body, withering away
Combined with paralysis
In a crowd full of models
Who can stand on two feet
Such lucky veterbres

Guess I'm not a real man
Not real enough for you
Yet you make it a strong point
To come crawling back
With such a shocking epiphany
When you've seen the land
Where physcality, business and big penis' rule society
Apologies because I don't belong
I'm distant from that world
Where you belong

I don't know if it is finished but I really love this poem.

1 comment: