Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Therapy Before Therapy

HOPEFULLY, I'm not gunna be late to therapy but we'll see. Anyway, never realy updated on everything that's going on with me. Pretty cool and pretty not. Lol.

First thing, I still have my job...I think. Apparently some fiasco (no lupe)occurred at my job and the whole staff was going to get fired. Not cool that I was uniformed, illinformed, and was left in the dark BUT did I really expect anything different...nah. So if all goes well I'll be working at gamestop in a couple days/ weeks and everything will be different, maybe a good different. Where I can actually be a really good employee instead of an usually good employee. The manager seems cool as shit and he loves basketball so it might be nice actually talking to someone who understands passion and drive...plus his last name is Martinez. Yup that's right lol.

Next, school starts thursday. Should be interesting. Gotta see how I feel about my schedule but we'll see. Just gotta finish one last thing from last semester...then it's a clean slate...

My only real resolution is just becoming more responsible, get somebody's I.d., release some/solve some anger issues, focus on NOT being late, play ball non-stop, and FINALLY come out with some music for the masses. I think I'm ready, more ready then I ever been.

So that should clear up what's been going on. PLUS basketball has been going extremely well. I been getting better (I think) and our team is a little bit back to normal. So I'm glad. :)

Last I guess I'll say "Happy Birthday Ty!" Might get some hamburger helper, got some wine yesterday, and get some other stuff so I can relax.

Talk to yall later!

No comments:

Post a Comment