Wednesday, January 13, 2010

One of My Personal Favorites

Hey yall, sorry that the blogging this month has been extremely slow. I'm going to start picking it up today soooo the first entry of the day to break the ice will be an unheard/unrecorded verse for one of my love records I had written about a year and change ago. Any thoughts and constructive critism is always welcome. (Key word: constructive)

Is it a front that you're putting up
Or have you dated a lot of jerks, and you just had enough
Just so fed up, but you ain't kevin, so don't give up
Don't let up, come with me and let's live it up
I can promise all the cliche's on-an-y typical day, on a regular ba-sis
If we tie the knot, sort of like laces
We can go any place, your little heart desires
I'll carry the matches anywhere we go, so the fire
Never dies out, I know life never plays out
The way you want it, but our love, you can flaunt it
On your sleeves, you just got to believe
Read a wrist, you got to believe, in me,
Believe me, I know you're scarred and very scared,
But baby, truth or dare?
How about you dare me to tell the truth and I'll swear
On everything I love, that you're everything I love
You're music, my heart, and my life
All the above, and it's all that I love
I do this all out of love and just because

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment